craftsy

Online Crochet Class

2/14/2013

Thursday's Fruits of the Spirit: E and S pt.3

Encouragement & Strength pt.3


This is part three of the Encouragement and Strength scripture precept series. I pray you all are receiving knowledge, wisdom and understanding through the Holy Spirit with the meditation of these scriptures. Even if
you don't read the bible often you can at least check in once a week and get some encouragement by reading the scriptures that are being posted. Everyday is an new day and each day has its trials. As long as we stay in this word it will be easy to endure and see the bigger picture. You might actually realize that
whatever you are going through is NOT about you personally but how the Most High will bring someone else out of their troubles through your testimony with the strength HE has given you to overcome. Remember HE will never put to much on us than we can bear. With that being said I pray these scriptures become blessings to you all.


King James Version Bible

1st Timothy 6:12
 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1st John 4:4-6
4 -Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 -They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 - We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

 Ephesians 3:13-19
13 -Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
14 - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 - Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 - That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 - That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 - May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 - And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

2nd Corinthians 9-10
9- And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 - Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
*This is one of my favorite scriptures *
I absolutely love the last set of precepts in 2nd Corinthians. HIS power is so true and real above all that we can ever imagine. When I am weak HIS strength and power is made perfect!! This is so true because HE always and I do mean always bring me out of the unthinkable. So instead of crying "why me?" take your tribulations with honor knowing whom you believe in and since you do believe you will understand that HE will never leave you nor forsake you.

Again, I pray you all have peace, long suffering and endurance in your walk with CHRIST and in your everyday battles. If these scriptures are helpful leave a comment and give your testimony.
Yall stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...