craftsy

Online Crochet Class

2/20/2013

Slippers!!

HOW I HATE CROCHETING SLIPPERS!!


While pregnant with my baby girl I really grew fond of crocheting. I made her foot-less sandals, hats, shirts, bibs, and anything that didn't look like boy clothing!! It was really relaxing because I got to clear my head
and tune the boys out while they ran around the house being "Power Rangers" (mind you they are only 1 and 3!). Anywho, with this new found love and success in crocheting of course every preggo women has to attempt  to make her some house slippers. Especially since I showed up to my prenatal class with two totally different slippers from my previous crocheting experience a year ago when I first became interested in crocheting. It was semi-embarrassing only because one of them was really cute but the other one not so much! LOL! Luckily the people wasn't vain enough to comment about my crusty ankles nor the non-matching socks! But the real issue is out of all the things I have made with the exception of a bolero, its really time consuming and tedious for no reason at all. I mean its a small project so why is it taking so dang long???

So this week I will attempt to find some FREE and CUTE ones online and when I am done I will post pics and the link to the website with the pattern. I might just do a combination of stuff if I'm feeling creative....but don't count on it! Check back to see the results....

Please if yall have any suggestions or links, help a sistah out! Leave your comments and suggestions below because I really am looking forward to yall's ideas.

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...