craftsy

Online Crochet Class

2/22/2013

Sabbath Day Prep

Friday February 22nd


     Here is my menu for this weeks sabbath preparation. It's not all fancy but it will do the job quite efficiently. Everything is pre-made ready in their containers or baggies for the sabbath.



      • Cheese sandwiches
      • Tuna sandwiches
      • Jelly sandwiches
      • Fresh fruit
      • Popcorn
      • Gluten-Free Pancake batter
      • Juice
      • Cereal
      • Lettuce
      • Onions, carrots and cucumbers

           My boys love to eat and snack all day long. As of now their schedule is completely off so they wake up early in the afternoon. When they wake up I plan on giving them cereal and fruit and since I will be up early I will have some gluten-free pancakes w/fresh fruit and iced tea for breakfast. For my lunch I will have a nice tuna salad with lettuce and onions while they are enjoying their brunch (lol). As for my husband I am sure he will have his liking of either a salad, sandwich or a bowl of cereal since he's not a picky eater. I spent so much time preparing for the sabbath I forgot to think of something to cook to break the sabbath. I guess I will cross that bridge when it comes. 

  Share what your Sabbath prep ideas and let me know whats cooking in your kitchen! 

2 comments:

  1. Shalom Sisters, I prepared Chicken Parm for Friday sundown, then for Saturday they will be having french toast sticks, PB&J sandwiches for lunch and then popcorn, chips for snacks and juice. Once Sabbath breaks we will be having chicken and burgers on the grill, rice and salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalawam Sis, I'm finally able to comment. Your dinner that night sounded so good, you may have to share that grilled chicken burger recipe asap lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...