craftsy

Online Crochet Class

3/08/2013

Sabbath Day Prep 3/8/13

Great Sabbath Day Prep


    Today was a busy yet successful Sabbath day prep. I am still struggling with how to be consistent in my Sabbath preparations. I am glad to announce that today was very productive. Instead of being a full blown couch potato, streaming and watching all of my shows all morning....(cough: Scandal and Real Husbands of
Hollywood.), I got up and made it do what it do. Today I was not lazy 80% of the day but a good 10%. The numbers don't lie. It got me really encouraged and made me feel very accomplished.

   I started the day off early in the morning while all my childrens were still sleeping. I cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom and made tuna salad, rice and then boiled some eggs. I also seasoned some chicken wings and cleaned my spinach and turnip greens so that I can break the Sabbath w/ my friends. How excellent was that? Not to mention my hubby went out and got everything we needed and helped me clean the rest of the house. He is so awesome I love him so much. We definitely make a great team especially when we are on one accord.

  All I have to do now is bathe the boys and my baby girl, then we are ready to get into some scriptures and relax for the Sabbath.

Don't forget to keep me posted on how you prepare for your Sabbath. I need some encouragement from y'all so I can keep going and we can bounce ideas off of each other.

Have a blessed Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...