craftsy

Online Crochet Class

3/22/2013

Health Week Update!

5 Days down and 2 more to go


 This week has been amazing. I didn't have any bread, cookies, crackers, flour or anything. Totally gluten free and loving it! I made some super delicious flax seed and rice flour pancakes. They were so good that I
only needed to add honey and some roasted strawberries to it. The next thing I am going to try to make is flax seed crackers.For all you extra hormonal people (like me) flax seeds is the best thing before sliced bread. It makes you think positive, gives you energy and it comes in oil, meal and seed form. More details about that later.

    Anywho, this week I only exercised every other day. That was cool with me because I spoke to an ex-physical trainer and he suggested not to do an excessive amount of cardio but I tried to stretch at least. Working out allows me to relieve stress and relax my mind and body.

    As far as the juices go I am excited I was able to accomplish my goal that seems so simple but wasn't easy since I was not used to doing this for so many days consecutively. The good part is that even though I only did a one day juice fast and drank juices throughout the week I have been seeing some improvements in my health.
  • My muffin top went down a little bit
  • Increased appetite  (from juicing and exercising)
  • Regularity in the bathroom (good to keep them toxins out and a major sign of problems)
  • More Energy 
I am completely sure that if I continue that I will not have to ever worry about taking medications again. A good sis of mine taught me a trick to stay on my diet. She said to think of juicing and eating right as your medication so that you don't have to take pharmaceuticals. Its funny how your mind can trick you into making something bigger than what it is I am so grateful she said that because it was a very wise thing to say and it worked. I would definitely rather drink spinach and celery than kill myself with pharmaceuticals.

The moral of this story is that I feel accomplished and optimistic about my heath. Now I will try my hardest to make this into a lifestyle and not just a quick fix. I have too many kids to raise and ain't nobody got time to be getting sick. Like another one of my good sisters said "Who can raise my kids better than me?"

If you are trying any new natural health remedies or exercise programs please share and tell us how it works!!
Y'all stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...