craftsy

Online Crochet Class

3/17/2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

A New Year to endure longer!!

     How blessed and grateful are we to see yet another year? Not only is it a new year but I turned another year old today as well. I am now the big ole 27!!!!!! Yea, I feel old but I feel accomplished and content for
the first time ever in my life. I first got introduced to the truth when I was 21 years old and I got baptized when I was 23. Even though I was not running the streets and was pretty responsible for a young woman, I have matured and grown tremendously since then. All praises go to The Most High because I know he knows that I was a complete wreck aka a hot mess.

     Back then I was pursuing my cosmetology career. I was working like a good ole slave, going to school and practicing my trade. That was supposed to be my life. I could never imagine myself doing anything other than being the greatest and most successful in that field. It brought me so much joy and happiness anything else would just cripple me.

    Sure enough my plan was not HIS plan......at all. So from 2009 til now The Most High has given me so many new and unlimited talents which I am sure will only increase over time.  The Holy Spirit has taught me to be a mom, wife, sister, mother, chef, blogger and a teacher. I also learned how to crochet, sew, and precept scriptures and pray continually. The list can go on and on. Anything I put my mind to do HE allows me to do, as long as I am fulfilling my responsibilities and following HIS laws, statutes and commandments to the best of my ability (Grace Included).

   I said that to say, as long as you are trying to walk right The Most High will restore unto you those things you have lost. Whether it is family, friends, houses, jobs or even children. Keep strong and do not fall away from the faith. Faith is what helps you endure to grow and mature in the spirit every year. There is not a light at the end of the tunnel but an actual Kingdom at the end of this tunnel. Welcome in this new year giving thanks to the Father for bringing you this far and for what HE has planned for you in the future. Leave the past in the past and build on your new foundation, which is HIS WORD.

The best quote I had read recently was:
"Your past is just a story. And once you realize this, it has no control over you."

With that I leave you with Psalms 23:

Psa 23:1  A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Happy New Year Family.
Stay Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...