craftsy

Online Crochet Class

4/01/2013

Passover 2013

Happy Passover to the Four Corners of the Earth

Passover 2013

       I am blessed to say that this year's passover was the best passover I have ever had hands down. We had performances from our strong brothers doing the work through their music. Our children were getting down to the music praising through dancing and they also showed how the Most High has been working with
them by reciting scriptures and the Hebrew alphabet. The food was delicious and it was more than enough where as every family was able to take some home.

        I was so excited to get ready for passover. It felt like that pagan holiday christmas (excuse my french) but righteous and on the correct day after all this time. The fact alone that we celebrated it on its rightful day was enough to set the mood for the day. My spirit rejoiced when I seen everything come together for the best. It was beautifully set up and executed without flaws. Well, except for my cheese not melting right in my mac and cheese but hey I blessed it and ate it anyway.

      The unity and brotherhood was beyond spiritual. Everyone was in the right spirit for the same purpose and cause which was to celebrate the holy lamb Christ and his death and resurrection to save his people.

     It was a long weekend for me and I am just now recouping that's why it took me so long to write about it. We partied hard and righteous for our Lord. Now we have the feast of unleavened bread and I can't wait to see my peoples again this coming weekend to break the feast for more good food and great memories to share with my family.

Please tell me about your wonderful Passover Feast in the comments below and show everyone how the Most High is moving throughout the four corners.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm just now seeing this post!! Yeah, I know I'ma little late. But, I did want to share my Passover experience with you all.

    This past Passover was just absolutely wonderful!! The food was great of course. But, what I enjoyed the most, was the comming together with the brethren. The guys put on a wonderful performance. Someone, I'm not mentioning any names.... DAYAG .... (lmbo) even got a lil emotional over one of the songs he was rapping because it was straight from the soul and hits home. And I absolutely can gigg where he was coming from!!
    And I'm telling you, I've heard pretty much all of the songs that were preformed that night, and I'm telling you, we listen to them almost every week!! But, for some reason that night, those songs just brought out so much MORE meaning to them. It was so beautiful and amazing. Shoot, I even dropped a few tears on Wade in the water. WHO DOES THAT!!!! lol. hahaha!!

    Also, when I believe, Jessica got up there and said ALL THE BOOKS in the Bible. I just KNEW, I had to get up on my game. So as I'm now teaching my 6 year old son the books, off of being inspired by the young sister showing off her long hours of studying at home with mommy and daddy, I'm here learning with my son!!! I didn't know THAT was possible!!! And then seeing my son up there reciting Exodus 20 WORD FOR WORD without a mistake, I dropped several tears because it is such a BEAUTIFUL sight and shows me that hard work DOES pay off!!! And then seeing young brother Cardier saying the Ahba Nawa prayer with only a very few mistakes. MAN!!!! It's just unexplainable on how precious this is!!!

    This is just a short response(you know me and my books) because I'm feeding baby girl right now. But, Passover this year was wonderful.

    OH, and not to mention me getting up there singing my song "Praise Ye Ahayah"!!! =) You know I do NOT SING!!! But, the spirit was on me to sing and my conscience would have convicted me when I got home, like "you know you should have sung that song! you aint right!!" So, I even got my butt up and sang for the Most High!!! and DIDN'T mess up! LMBO!!! And I almost walked off the stage!!! LOL. But, I looked around... saw everyone looking at me and thought to myself, I can either stand here for another 20 seconds, walk off, or just sing. So, I just asked Ahayah for strength and courage, and took a deep breath, and went for it. LMBO!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!! So dramatic! And even sister Mattanah got up and grooved with me in spot light. lol!! that is a once in a life time scene!! And of course, they didn't catch in on camera!! LMBO. hahaha! oh, and did ya'll catch me put the mic out for everyone to sing along with me???!! I know Sister Yachaan did!!!! LMBO!!!! ;)

    It was such a great night!

    Anywho, I'm out sis. Barak Atham!!!
    Shalawam! *MUAH*

    ~Labayah~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...