craftsy

Online Crochet Class

1/31/2013

Thursday's Fruits of the Spirit; Encouragement and Strength pt.1

Encouragement & Strength pt.1

This weeks scriptures and for the next couple of weeks will be about strength and encouragement. I know for myself it is difficult to try to walk in the spirit while my flesh is being attacked with things that shouldn't matter to me happening everyday. A lot of times the cares of this world become my cares and that is not how we should operate especially when we know we are NOT of this world.
       It's always that point when we feel like we just can't win or keep pushing on. These particular scriptures came in handy for me at a crucial time when I lost my grandfather and again when I lost my grandmother.
Those were really tough times. Especially when you see so many prophecies coming to past knowing that the Most High will call the elderly so that they will not have to suffer. That thought alone gave me peace but once you actually lose a love one you will mourn and be saddened by it. The most important thing is not to let things like this and things to come weaken your faith or your walk by dwelling on things that are according to HIS will and not ours. We cannot control anything but we can fight with these scriptures to keep going and keep enduring while we still have a chance.



King James Version Bible

Deuteronomy 31.6
 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

2nd Timothy 4:17-18
vs. 17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
vs.18  And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
(The Most High delivered Paul out of the mouth of lions which makes vs.18 even more evident that he will surely deliver us out of every evil work)

Proverbs 3:6
 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

   It is good to meditate on these and apply them so that we can give personal examples to and for ourselves on how HIS word is true. I can name tons of instances in the past and present where these scriptures were made manifest in my own personal life.

Next week we will have more scriptures of Encouragement and Strength to meditate on. It's not how much know but what you do with the knowledge you have received. I pray that you all get knowledge, wisdom and understanding from HIS word in HIS son's Yashayah's (Christ's name in the Hebrew) name Amen.

1 comment:

  1. grr......eat job girl!
    I hope you keep this going with all that is going on not just to help you out but also others sisters and brothers. This is a very good start. I can wait for the new post. Awsome job on the encouragement and strength. Love you girl, Alahayath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...