craftsy

Online Crochet Class

4/09/2013

C-Section Recovery Week-1

C-section recovery  Week-1 summary

I know there are a lot of women who sometimes are not able to have a natural birth or may have to get c-sections because of complications. I am writing my first 3-weeks post c-section recovery log that I kept for myself to share with others so they can know what to expect. Everyone is different this is just what I went through the 3rd time around.



I clearly must have had a memory block of how painful i had felt after my previous c-sections. The pain was down right awful. The first 12hrs they had me sit up and and tried to have me walk around the hospital. I could've slapped every nurse I saw because I was in horrible pain. Someone needed to give me those pain killers asap!

The first day home was hard down to the ride home. I never felt every bump in the road up until that day. The next day wasn't so bad. That's the day we went to pick the baby up from the hospital. She had to stay an extra day because she was having irregular breathing patterns. I thank the Most High that she was doing better. I sure hated to leave her there but I knew she would be good after I took her home and nursed her.

Day three I started to get my mind back. Constantly thinking, praying and reading like I used to before I got pregnant. I was even able to make dinner and get out of bed by myself. By the time the Sabbath cam around I was looking forward to seeing how much I had healed and curious to see what I would be able to do the following week.

I thank the Most High for a sound mind even through the trials, pain and for the strength to keep going for the sake of my family. Shoot, I was even doing so good I thought "Hey, I could do this again." Then I got my mind right and decided that maybe in six year minimum...lol. Having 3 c-sections within 4 yrs is a lot. I need to have a seat but at the end of the day everything is according to HIS will.

Thank the Father for this speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...