craftsy

Online Crochet Class

11/25/2012

36 Weeks Pregnant with Faith

  I don't know what it is about that last month of pregnancy that makes everything seem like its moving in slow motion. I cannot wait til this is over with!!! Even with knowing I will have to suffer through another c-section and the horrible recovery process, I am ready to get this baby out of me. Then as usual that last week or moment I will be so sad that I won't be pregnant anymore.

    This pregnancy with my daughter Faith is so different from my boys. Never have I had so much morning sickness, aches and pains. She really put a number on me. When I talk to people about the pains of this pregnancy they generally say "them girls will do it to ya!" meaning a lot of people have complicated pregnancies with their daughter more than their sons. I became soooo sooo emotional..not that I wasn't
emotional already but I was feeling like I was going through hell and hot water with this baby. Working and watching my two toddlers didn't make matters any better not to mention the death of my grandmother. She teased me so bad when she found out I was pregnant. One of last things she said to me was "Ya'll don't believe in no contraception?" (in her country voice). My first thought was she is still herself after being
diagnosed with cancer and being really sick, my second thought was "Who uses the word contraception?" She had me cracking up over the phone but I really didn't expect to take the news of her death so harsh especially when I thought I prepared myself for it when we found out weeks before that the cancer had spread throughout her body. I think I was in denial for about a month, everyday felt like she died yesterday. After that, that just made me want to meet my daughter that much sooner.
      This coming week I will go to the doctor when I turn 37 weeks to schedule a date for delivery. He told me sometime between the 10th and the 20th since I am due on the 22nd. I have been feeling all kinds of stretches in pulling in my pelvis and I believe all this pain is totally unnecessary since I'm getting a c-section and someone need to send my body that memo. Not only that since I am not having her naturally then I need her to come home as soon as possible. Thank the most high that babies are considered full term after 37 weeks so I'm going in asap but who knows I might want to keep her in longer. That's if she don't fall out of me! She got me over here looking like Shamu but all belly!
      How did yall feel during your last weeks of pregnancy? Is it just me? Leave a comment and let us know. I will be back next week to tell yall if she fell out or not and the exact due date. Barakatham Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Stay blessed!

FREE BOPPY PILLOW!!

Free Nursing Pillow (a $ 40.00 Value) at NursingPillow.com, use Promotion Code YAIL144 TODAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...